Bahai inspired life coaching

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome to YOUR Blog!


I’m new to the world of blogging and plan to develop this site into a forum which will become interactive, with people all over the world learning to share their ideas on how to apply the teachings of the Bahá'í Faith to everyday life situations.

It’s hard to just write for the sake of writing, especially when I am busy setting up a new Bahá'í-inspired life coaching practice. There are so many other tasks pulling me in different directions, and even more especially when I really don't know exactly what YOU want to learn more about.

So . . .

I'm ASKING you . . . what would you like to know more about? After all, this is YOUR blog. So post some comments about what you'd like to see, and I'll start the ball rolling by writing about it. Fair enough? :)

Post your comments here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see a picture of Susan. Worked with her for sometime in her role as our Ruhi tutor by telephone. Worked well, she is a great teacher.
Another beautiful area can be seen on this cam from southern Labrador
http://www.thespiritofservice.com/EP.html
Joe Wissler
Forteau, Labrador

Lynn said...

Susan has coached me on a number of occasions, and I was really impressed with her patience, knowledge, and perseverance.
She is a great teacher, and I really appreciated her assistance.
Congratulations on your courageous blog, Susan.
I found it to be well written, interesting, & beautiful.
The upside down photo is good, but where's the clinging pre jump???

Anonymous said...

Your site is great Susan. I'm still learning to navigate around it, but I'll get the hang of it soon.
You have been my Ruhi tutor and now my life coach and I don't know what I would do without you.
I wish you the best of success in everything you do!